So today I’m going to talk about probably my favourite product – The Patanjali Aloe Vera gel! Patanjali products are selling like hot cakes in the Indian market recently & this one particularly is on everyone’s top 5 Patanjali product list! I’m using this gel since a month now & I’ve been absolutely loving it!
Packaging: Good packaging, comes in a plastic,transparent tube with a firm lid. Haven’t experienced any leakage of the gel.
Price: Rs. 80 for 150 mL , so really affordable, which I guess is the USP of most Patanjali products! They’ve now started selling smaller tube as well, I saw it on display while recently passing by a Patanjali store.
Product: The product has a gel-like consistency ( obviously.. Haha 😛 ) which absorbs quite well when applied on the skin. Well, I personally use this product mainly for my hair but Aloe Vera gel is a very versatile product & hence, I’m going to show you 5 different ways in which you can use it 🙂
1) As a daily moisturizer: Take a pea-sized amount of the gel on your palms & apply it all over your face & neck, after washing your face well. Use more if required. But initially don’t squeeze out too much product since not much quantity is required to cover the entire face. It will help hydrating & soothing the skin & also help with calming the skin post excessive sun exposure.
2) As a leave-in conditioner: Apply the gel on the lengths of your hair after you wash & towel dry your hair. It will reduce the frizz & make your hair smoother & more manageable for sure 🙂
3) As an under-eye gel : Apply the gel under your eyes before going to sleep . It will reduce the puffiness on waking up & hydrate your under-eye area as well. It won’t reduce your dark circles though, it’s not meant for it.
4) DIY: Take a small bowl. Add two teaspoons of any hair oil of your choice. I personally use an almond hair oil. Add a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel into it. Mix it well & apply this mixture on your scalp & massage thoroughly. Apply the remaining mixture on the lengths of your hair. Run a comb through your hair to help with even distribution of the product. Leave the product overnight for about 6-7 hours & wash your hair with your regular shampoo & conditioner the next day. It will nourish your scalp, make your hair healthier & softer & reduce itchiness.
5) You can also apply this gel on your hands & legs after having a bath, to keep the skin hydrated & nourished. Especially on your elbows & knees to reduce the dryness & rough texture of those areas.
The Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel also contains Vitamin E apart from the gel which is a great ingredient, since it has a lot of benefits for healthy skin!
Will I re-purchase this product? Definitely yes! This product will last you really long as a very small amount is required . I mainly use it for my hair and hence I still have a lot of gel left in my tube!!
This gel is available at all Patanjali stores across India & you can even find it online on leading shopping websites!
Do give your reviews if you’ve used this gel in the comment section below & if you haven’t, you must definitely try it once! PS: I’m not sponsored by Patanjali guys, I’m just sharing my views on something I came across, used & loved 🙂
I hope you’re having an amazing day! Lots of love :*